We specialise in a diverse range of high quality powder coating for metals, household appliances, aluminium extrusions, anti-graffiti, and automotive, stock car components, bicycle parts, fencing, gates, outdoor furniture to the letterbox and much more.
We can strip the original powder coat and renew to a very high quality finish at unbeatable turnaround and competitive prices. Our products are locally processed and locally owned.
- De-greasing and Iron Phosphate pre-treatment tor adhesion of powder. The only powdercoater in Taranaki to offer this process.
- De-gassing facilities for hot dipped galvanized product.
- One coat system which has a hard wearing and resilient finish in either matt, semi gloss or full gloss colours for most metal surfaces.
- No solvents or emissions, Jess waste and pollution to the environment.
- Can re-coat existing shop, school and factory fixtures, fittings and shelving, small or large.
- Can powdercoat fence panels, letterboxes, handrails & gates. Also wheel rims, motorcycle & push bike frames & associated parts. Even tables & chairs and hand crafted ornamental designs.
- Specialized powders including Anti-Graffiti, Zinc Shield Anti-Corrosion primer, Pyrotec heat resistant, Clinikill and other special effects powders .
- We carry an extensive range of stock colours and a colour chart is available on request for specific colours.
- Able to coat small to large production runs with continuous chain oven.
- Competitive prices, quick turnaround and a quality finish.
- 18 years experience
Product size maximum
Height; 1.9metres, Width; 1.6metres, Length; 3.5metres, Weight; 100 kg